It is always fun to incorporate a game piece, a marble, a golf ball or some other small object into a Mad Wrapper gift giving event. People never tire of watching balls and other spherical objects cascade down tracks and tubes. People love to move game pieces around a board, or work on jigsaw puzzles together.
Here are a few popular Mad Wrapper projects like this:
- Build a toothpick marble sorter that guides correctly sized marbles into labelled bins.
- Make a giant xylophone that noisily guides golf balls into bins.
- A bad chess game that prescribes absurdly stupid moves that spell a message.
- Strategically incomplete Jigsaw puzzles prove the benefits of negative space. Other Jigsaw puzzles must be fully assembled to unlock their mystery.
- A deck of playing cards can be abused in endless ways. For instance, draw your victim’s name on the side of the pack before shuffling.
- Or just stick a simple tag on top of a Tinker Toy creation just to be funny.